Be prepared for a fun battle and exciting fight to get salmon into the boat! We'll either be trolling the estuaries or Buoy 10 for Chinook and Coho, or we'll be back bouncing, float fishing, or twitching jigs from the Oregon coastal tributaries. Either way you will be in for the fight of your life as we target fish in the most desired waters in Oregon.
Steelhead are an aggressive fish that jump high, roll hard, and put up a good fight. I'll take you fishing for these winter acrobats on the Nestucca River, Wilson River, Trask River, or Clackamas River during the winter months of December through March. Or, we can go after summer steelhead on the McKenzie River or Clackamas River from May through July.
Two comfortable and well outfitted vessels geared toward the different rivers we fish on.
$275 per person
$75 deposit per person to reserve your date
4-person minimum to book the sled
2-person minimum to book the drift boat
Full refund or reschedule available for cancelations requested within 7-days of your scheduled trip. Deposit is forfeited if cancellation is within 7-days.
- We provide all fishing gear, bait and safety equipment.
- The days' catch will be filleted and bagged for you at the end of your trip.
Your Trip Checklist:
- Bring your Valid Oregon Fishing License and Salmon/Steelhead Tag with you. Get yours at ODFW online or the mobile app.
- Wear appropriate clothing for the weather. Be prepared and layer clothing whenever possible. Remember, you can always take layers off if you get warm.
- Bring/wear chest waders or rain gear even if there’s no rain in the forecast.
- Bring lunch, snacks and beverages of choice. Just no BANANAS!!!!!!